REMINDER ABOUT UNIFORM EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL SCHOLARS
As we prepare for another year of school, many scholars were hoping for some changes in the uniform at LMCJS. WE LISTENED!
- BLUE Polo Shirts and grey cardigans for 8th grade only
- Super cute neck ties for ALL scholars!
There are some things that will NEVER change about our core uniform:
- ALL BLACK SOCKS (all lengths- ankle, crew, knee high, leggings, tights)
- ALL BLACK SHOES (CLOSED TOE ONLY, all styles welcome! P.E. is one day a week.)
- All shirts MUST have our LMCJS logo on the front. (We want to stand out as a brand for our Charter School. Our logo helps us get seen around town and your scholar is able to be proud of their school community and share with others!)
- Charcoal Grey pants must be purchased from one of our vendors. They may NOT be jeans, sweatpants or skin-tight legging styles from anywhere else.
Please be aware of these expectations and be sure that we are holding our scholars to the highest levels of integrity with this policy. If scholars come to school in anything but uniform compliant items, we have loaner items that are cleaned and sanitized daily for your scholar to use. They will not be allowed to call anyone to bring them other clothing.
There are ONLY two school-approved options to purchase school uniforms for LMCJS
School Outfitters – CLICK HERE to view online selection
Flynn O'Hara – CLICK HERE or in store (Parkville MD)
Shoes & Socks — Do's and Don'ts