LEAD TEACHERS: We are now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 School Year. If you would like to know more information about what's required for our Staff positions, please see the information below.
To Apply for any positions available:
Please submit a cover letter (see below), a resume, an essay response (see below) and a list of three professional references to [email protected]
Please also visit the Expeditionary Learning website at www.eleducation.org for more information on our school structure.
Cover Letter — Please answer the question below in your cover letter in no more than 1 page:
- Why do you want to join LMCJ staff? What do you hope to achieve as a Teaching Fellow at LMCJ? What diversity of programming and organization can you bring to our Extended Day Program?
- Please answer the question below in no more than 2 pages:
Describe a time when you encountered serious challenges to success in the past two years on a project, or working with a scholar. Please be sure to address the questions below in your response:
- What were your goals for the project, or scholar?
- What challenges arose? Why did they occur?
- What, specifically, did you do in response to those challenges?
- What was the ultimate result? Why do you think you reached that result?